The Habco HFP48-12-2S refrigerated prep table has a professional stainless steel exterior and comes with the newest innovations in cooling, functionality, and safe serving.
It is ideal for food preparation applications where balance of space, functionality, and design are keys to success. Authentically front-breathing, this model can be built-in at rear, bottom, and both sides and fits nicely into a four-foot section.
- The “cassette” refrigeration is longer lasting, exchangeable in less than 5 minutes, easily maintained, serviced and upgraded, and replaceable without sacrificing the cabinet.
- Low velocity air minimizes food dehydration and keeps it fresher longer.
- Zero Clearance design provides better workflow requiring no rear or side ventilation outside, and delivers more usable storage per footprint inside.
- The “pan catcher” is designed for easy removal from the pan section for simple cleanup and better sanitation.
- Equipped with Energy Efficient Digital Controller, factory preset to hold 33°F to 41°F.
- Priority Air-Flow delivers focused velocity, cooling last-loaded product first, while maintaining consistent air-over-components for performance, efficiency and endurance.
- Proudly made in Canada! Buy quality and support the economy!
Type Food Prep Table
Dimensions (WDH) 47.75″ x 31.5″ x 43.5″
Pans Twelve 1/6th pans
Cubic Feet 15
Ship Weight 325 lb
Cooling Capacity 1/4 HP
Electrical 115v, 2.3 A, 60 Hz – Single Phase
Plug NEMA 5-15P, Dedicated Circuit
Three year parts and labour. Five year compressor warranty.